An overdose is serious, whether it’s 4 pills or 20, it’s serious.
Self harm is serious, whether it’s a scratch or a broken arm, it’s serious.
An eating disorder is serious, whether you’re physically ill or not, it’s serious.
If your ill, it’s serious and you deserve to get help, just like you would for any psychical illness.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
I question who my friends are everyday….that’s a sad way to live huh?
"text me when you get home so i know you’re safe" kinda people are the people i wanna be around
wear your armor
whether it’s makeup, a band tshirt, your fandom pins, tattoos, jewelry, your favorite ripped pair of jeans, or something no one else can touch or see like your favorite song repeating like a mantra in your head, the sound of your own heartbeat, or the knowledge that you were brave enough to get out of bed today when everything else inside you said “no”
wear your armor and kick ass